Quote of the day: You want FOOD? Look at those THIGHS!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011

Why do all celebratory things usually focus on food? Yesterday my mom decided we should go out and celebrate me going full time at work. What we did was go to the Melting Pot for lunch. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant I wanted to go to awhile ago but it is expensive so I never got the chance to go. I was excited but then when I go there I got all awkward because the whole menu is fattening. My mom wanted to go full out and get this like4 course thing, but I convinced her to only get the cheese and chocolate. She got a salad as well, but I don't know how she ate all of it because I was stuffed without the salad. But anyway then we went to run some more errands. We ended the day by going to Bloomingdale's, which might have been the worst decison ever. I was kind of feeling good about how I was looking and I thought I looked cute, but then I went and saw my reflextion in the mirror and I looked like at FAT SLOB!!! And then my mom wants to go to the corner bakery... WTF!?! Neither one of us needs to go to a bakery! So we went and i just wanted a coffee but no my mom made me get a brownie. I felt so disgusting, it was horrible.

Today I woke up and since I didnt have to work I went to the gym. But i still felt so fat that I didn't take my sweatpants off. I just couldn't expose my huge thighs to the whole gym. I think it worked more in my favor because I was so hot by the end of my cardio that I thought I was going to die!! I probably burned a couple more calories than normal. Then I went shopping and bought 2 new pairs of yoga pants from Old Navy.. I hope they fit me and don't make me feel like even more of a fat ass. I think I need to start dressing a little nice for the gym. There are some cute guys there but I don't think they will notice me if I am looking like a slob.  

No comments:

Post a Comment