Quote of the day: You want FOOD? Look at those THIGHS!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Work sucked again today... well kind of. See things are a bit odd at my place of employment, we lack what I like to call any type of organization. We have a supervisor of sorts, but she doesn't really have great leadership qualities therefore, we all kind of fend for ourselves. And you know that kind of works ok if you know what you are doing.. I however just started at this place 6 months ago and I just was moved into my new position about 3 months ago with very little training. So anyway things get a little sloppy/ screwed up, and then people get in trouble and blamed and now apparently all of us are going to get fired. Because that makes ton of sense fire the entire department... then what is going to happen??? Whatever I was a little upset this morning but the more I think about it the more outrageous it seems. The only thing I can do is make sure that I don't make any mistakes. So today I worked, did my best, and double and triple checked my work. So far on the 8 studies I have on right now I don't see any mistakes, but I just need to keep my focus. The one good thing that came from all this madness was that I got so scared of being fired that I totally lost my appetite. I wasn't very hungry today and only ate when I came home from work with my family. Then I went to the gym and had an ok workout. It could have been better but I wasn't very focused. I was too busy looking for this cute guy, who obviously wasn't there, which was kind of a let down. After the gym I stopped at the pharmacy and got some stuff including the Mega Green tea fat burner. Supposedly it will help you drop 20 pounds. I haven't ever tried this so I figured I would give it a go! I was also thinking of taking some pictures and posting them, you know to give me more motivation, but I am kind of nervous to do it.... Nobody, and I mean nobody has ever seen my body like that.... I don't know, I will have to think this through......

No comments:

Post a Comment