Quote of the day: You want FOOD? Look at those THIGHS!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011

This post is going to be a quick post but went to the gym yesterday and after I was done I was looking at myself in the mirror and I noticed that I am seeing the beginning of a gap between my legs. Not a very big one but it is there!!!! Also went to the mall yesterday and my mom and I went into Lane Bryant.. I was looking for a pea coat and I tried on thier smallest size and i was pretty much swimming in it. I tried some on at New York and company but they didn't fit right. The extra large was long enough for my arms but waist wise it was too big. The large fit right all around except in my shoulders and my arms. I have broad shoulders and long arms so this whole finding a coat really sucks. Supposedly my mom says that even if I lose more weight my shoulders will still be broad.. how can i fix this????

1 comment: