Quote of the day: You want FOOD? Look at those THIGHS!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AAAHHHH

This week has absolutely sucked. The  scale still hasn't moved and I am really starting to get concerned. What if I am stuck at this weight forever??? Also we did a big study at work last week but the client didn't like their results and wants us to run it again.. for free.  I feel like I screwed it up even though everyone is telling me that I didn't, I feel like I screw everything up and can't do a single thing right. I made a stupid mistake again today.. nothing too big just a paperwork mistake and I started to cry in front of my study director. I was so embarrassed. She was genuinely concerned but how could I explain to her everything that is wrong in my life? I can't that is just to much. Sometimes I wish I could just crawl up into a little ball and hide away. I am sick of everyone being concerned with what I eat and when I eat and how much I eat. I am a fat cow. I don't deserve to eat, and what I eat is none of your business. Just leave me alone!!!!

I just got back from jump rope class. Treadmill guy was in it and of course I made a fool out of myself. I hate my life. I am most certianly going to die alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment